St. Philip Catholic Elementary School Science Fair
Tuesday April 30th, 2018 6:00 pm
- No more than 3 students per project. Grades 1-6 entries are welcome.
- Registrations must be signed by one of the parents/guardians of each participant.
- Please indicate if the project has any special requirements such as an electrical outlet. If this is not indicated on the form, it may not be possible to accommodate the request
- Registration forms with signatures are due by Friday, March 29th.
- There are 45 spots, first come, first served. Space for late entries is not guaranteed.
- Please enter only one form per project
- Animals may not be brought to the Science Fair. Also applies to any displays using flames or other ignition sources unless permission is obtained from the Fair organizer (Dana Kean email@example.com).
- Each project is assigned a space of 90 cm x 90 cm. Please design the display to fit in this space. Office supply stores sell fold-up display boards that can be reused provided non-permanent adhesives (e.g. Blue tack) are used. The display should generally present the hypothesis (the question being asked) or theme of the project, followed by the experimental method (if experiments are done) then the data or information obtained, and is finished with a general conclusion. For a helpful online Science Fair resources, visit Education.com or Discovery Education Canada.
- Set up time is 5:30 – 6:00 pm
- Registration forms and details available on right hand sidebar under "Important Forms"
Any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org